Okay, back to baking...I'm sure you didn't mind the brief interruption while I spotlight Mr. Lew!
These Cinnamon Rolls were different in the making, the fact that you make the dough in the bread machine. But other than that, they were very tasty!
I've never made a Chiffon Cake before, so this was my first.
"Lemon Chiffon Cake"
Texture of the bread was deelicious plus the Lemon frosting makes this recipe a winner! My Dad thought the frosting by itself was yummy!
I received the "You Make My Day Award" from Ruth over at
- My incredible knitting sister Miss Lisa
- Barbara over at Barbara Bakes
- Julia over at Dozen Flours
- Oiyi over at Oiyi's Crafts
- Rebekah over at Don't Call Me Becky
- Maria over at The Goddess's Kitchen