Monday, April 20, 2009

What I Shoot With & More Pics.

Some of you guys have been asking what kind of camera I use for shooting and other questions about my photography so I decided to do a post on it for you all and link it on my sidebar.

I am currently using a Canon Rebel xTi with a 50 mm lens. I purchased the body only here and then purchased the lens here. I bought the camera body and the lens separate because I found out from other photographers that buying the 50 mm lens (instead of the whole camera deal like this) gives you a much better lens. One drawback to this lens is you cannot zoom in or out. You have to be the zoom, which gives me more exercise. I love this lens.

I purchased this camera about 2 months ago, and can't imagine taking pictures without it. The pictures straight from the camera are beautiful and stunning. I take my picutres on usually, "Portrait" or "Close-Up". Portrait is my favorite setting/mode to shoot in, it takes 4 or 5 pictures in a row for you. Great setting/mode for action shots. While it is pricey, I personally think it is worth every penny. I saved up for a while for this camera and am so glad I did.





____________

"Straight Out Of The Camera Pictures"
Senior Photography Session With Katie Jones.

Hope this answered those of you who asked me photography questions and I will see you next with that deadly brownie recipe! Have a great Monday night!



Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wandering what you used. You always have great pictures!

Jodi said...

This is the camera I have on my Wish List! :) Great pictures!!

Cristine said...

Nice camera! A new camera is on my "to buy" list. :)

Great pics, too!

arielle said...

My brother has this camera! Its really nice and takes great pics! Love the ones you have up on here.... adorable! :) I shoot with my other brothers 20D and his array of lenses (he is a pro.. actually kind of an ex-pro haha! doesn't it use it much anymore!!), brothers are pretty awesome people to have!! :D hehe.....

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Great pictures Priscilla. I've heard a lot of godd things about the Canon Rebel.

Elyse said...

What a great looking camera--and even greater looking pics!

Rebekah said...

fun stuff! I love my 50mm lens!