Monday, April 13, 2009

My First Photography Session.

I love photography. I love snapping pictures of people. I love capturing people smiling. Laughing. Being Serious. Their mood.
I had my first oppertunity to have a photo shoot last Saturday. My friend Katie needed her Senior pictures taken, and I offered to take them. I shot her pictures at a gorgeous park and downtown. The day couldn't have been any nicer. And it always is helpful when your model is beautiful.

My buddy Morgan ran this photo thru PhotoShop, isn't this stunning?





_______________

2 of my buddies and I are having our graduation party together. Here is a sneak preview of some graduation invatation pictures......

(L to R: Priscilla, Lena, & Katie)



Photobucket

25 comments:

Jocelyn Miller said...

These came out SUPER GREAT!!! Good job Priscilla!!

Jessica said...

You did an awesome job with those photos!!

gigi said...

Wow, you're a great friend! Beautiful girl and pictures.

Rachelle S said...

Beautiful photos Priscilla!

Manuela said...

Gorgeous photos! The girl is very pretty. My favorite was the one of her throwing the rocks. Well done!

Katrina said...

Great job on the photog! Pretty amazing. I'm known for sometimes cutting off heads in pictures. Ok, I probably wouldn't do it for an actual photo shoot, but still--you've got talent.

Jodi said...

Great pics! I love how you captured the rocks midair!

Tori said...

Those are fantastic! I really like the second one!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME job!

The Purple Carrot said...

Love those photos!!!

Michelle C said...

Those are fantastic! Good job!

Meg said...

I am impressed! You are truly talented.

randi said...

Great photos! You have a good eye for composition!

Cristine said...

Great pics!!!

arielle said...

Wow they are great! Looks like you had fun :) I really like the first one and the one on the steps that your friend put thru photoShop! :)

Rachel said...

Wow! Great job Priscilla! I love them all! You are such a great photographer! =:)

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Wow you are so talented behind the camera too! Great photos Priscilla!

auntlynda said...

Great job! Wish I could do half that.

MRMD_GRL said...

Your pics are gorgeous!

They look amazing!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are beautiful! What type of camera do you use? I'm looking to buy a new one in the near future and yours takes great photos :)

Jenna said...

Great job! I loved the different poses you did! Beautiful!

Allie said...

They look amazing! I'm sure she loves them all the poses are beautiful!

Rebekah said...

cute photos!

Princess said...

You've mad skills chicky ;-)

Spryte said...

Wow!!! Your friend is beautiful and you are an awesome photographer!!!