Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vacation From Blogging.

Hi Blog Readers. I've decided that I'm going to be taking a break from blogging until I get back from my vacation. Life is pretty busy right now and I need a break. Between graduations, softball games, birthdays, flying to California, getting ready to leave for a week, I don't have that much time to be in the kitchen right now. I think I could use a short break too.

So, I hope you guys understand and I'll see you June 3rd with some tasty recipes and pictures from Cali!

My blog is also acting up, will be getting it fixed pretty soon.


Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arielle said...

I totally understand! :) LIfe can get pretty hectic this time of the year especially and blogging sometimes needs a break. :) Hope you have a great couple of weeks and we'll see ya when you get back!!!

Unknown said...

Have a great time in Californian!!!

Unknown said...

you def. need a break! i understand COMPLETELY! have a great weekend!

Susie said...

Have a great time. I've enjoyed your blog very much and will look for your return.
Enjoy,
Susie

auntlynda said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Spacebunny said...

I hope you are having a great time in CA - I've really enjoyed your blog and recommend it to other fellow bakers. I thought of you when I saw this in the paper today.

http://www.youngphotographeroftheyear.com/

Cheers,SB

Rachel said...

Hi Priscilla! I hope you have a great trip! Can't wait to see your pictures! =:D

Blessings!
~Rachel~

Elyse said...

Have a great "vacation"! Can't wait to hear from you when you get back!

Neesie said...

Come back Priscilla!!! Your posts are missed. :-) Hope you are enjoying your vacation though. :-)

Tina Butler said...

Priscilla I hope you are having a great time. I just wanted to stop by and say I miss you and your recipes hurry back.

Manuela said...

Yep, I was going to say the same thing... You are being missed!! I hope you're having a wonderful time.
God Bless.