Crispy Caramel Brownie Treats
1 brownie mix of choice 9x13 size
3 Cups Mini Marshmallows
1 Cup semi sweet chocolate chips
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter until puffed up. Stir in cereal until well combined. Quickly place over brownies and gently spread evenly over top. Place chocolate chips into a medium microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Stir in coconut oil or heavy cream until shiny and smooth. Pour and drizzle over top of brownies. Let cool then cut into squares.
12 large brownies
Now, for the awards! Barbara over at Barbara Bakes & Theresa over at Baking and Beyond gave me this award! Thanks Barbara and Theresa, I was pleasantly surprised. Do check out their blogs, I always enjoy seeing what they have made lately! I will be passing this on to:
- Jessica at Turkey Cookies. Jessica blogs right now about how she spends her summers - at the farmer's market, summer schooling, taking walks, and even about the food she makes! I enjoy reading her blog.
- Jaime at Good Eats N' Sweet Treats. Jaime is in the group Tuesdays With Dorie and makes delicious looking food. Her posts every Tuesday are always fun to read.
- Rebekah over at Don't Call Me Becky. Rebekah blogs about quilting, sewing, crafts, baking, & cooking. I always enjoy reading her posts.
Stephanie at Fun Foods On A Budget gave me the Yum Yum award. I didn't even know Stephanie read my blog until she gave me this award! Thanks for the award and I am glad you like my blog. I am passing it on to:
- Lucy at Sweets, Savories, Etc. Lucy blogs from NY and has fun posts.
- Brooke at Dessert First. I found Brooke's blog thru another blogger and she has some great recipes there.
- OhioMom at Cooking In Cleveland. Linda has a neat blog going from Ohio, if you need a zucchini recipe - check her blog out!
Enjoy guys! And...GO TEAM USA!!!