Another appetizer on our "Top 10" list. I haven't had many cheeseballs in my life but this one is my favorite. The trick to this recipe is having fairly soft cream cheese and very well drained crushed pineapple - otherwise the mixture will be so runny! Yup, that has happened to me one too many times!
1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained well
8 oz. cream cheese, softened (not too softened or the cheeseball will be too liquidy)
1 tsp. Lawrys Seasoning Salt
1 tsp. Onion Salt
1 stem of a green onion
1/2 cup red or green pepepr, chopped
Now, for the award!
Marisa over at What's For Dinner....And Dessert gave me this award! Thanks so much Marisa! I was hoping I was getting this award! Anyway, I am passing it on to:
- Pam over at For The Love Of Cooking. Pam has great-looking and yummy recipes. I always enjoy reading her blog and she has super food pictures.
- Cristine over at Cristine Cooks. I recently found Cristine's blog and she has some yummy looking recipes!
- Jessica over at Turkey Cookies. A great blog and Jessica always has such fun posts to read!
- Bridgett over at La Bella Cook. A Californian shares her favorite yummy looking recipes along with pics of her kids!
- Brooke over at Dessert First. I enjoy visiting Brooke's blog and seeing all her yummy food creations!