Friday, March 27, 2009

The Baseball Star Of Moscow.

Happy Friday everyone! I am super excited about this whole new blog look. What do you guys think? Like it or don't? Shannon at Eight Crazy Design re-did my whole blog for me. She is awesome to work with. I am still changing some things around, so it isn't all there just yet. My blog has been in need of a makeover for a while now.

Also, I joined the other foodie bloggers and got a twitter account, like I need to spend more time on the internet!

A congrats to the winner of the handcrafted necklace:

Garner5 who said: Taco Bell is my favorite fast food restaurant. Love the Chili Cheese Burrito!Please contact me at priscilla91@iowatelecom.net so you can receive your prize! On a side note, 1 inch of snow is forecasted for tomorrow. I sure hope the weatherman is wrong this time!

________________

I can safetly say my little brother Joe is one of the best baseball players in Moscow. Because Moscow, IA has a population of about 300 people. And out of those 300 people I can say there isn't too many 14 year old boys.
He wants to be a player on the St. Louis Cardinals one day.
Out of all the baseball teams there are he could have picked another team. Because the Cubs and the Cards don't get along that well.
If he happened to become a Cardinal, I'd cheer for him even when they play the Cubs (but still secretly root for the them). Because he is my baby brother.

While he is most unlikely to become a baseball player, that doesn't matter to me. In my mind he'll always be the best little brother baseball player I could ask for.
Have a great weekend guys, hopefully there will be some good weather in store for us! See you with a guest blogger Monday!

18 comments:

Jodi said...

I do like the new blog look! Have a great weekend!

Joan said...

Love Love Love the new layout Priscilla!

Anonymous said...

i absolutly LOVE the new look.

The Purple Carrot said...

Oooooh, I absolutely LOVE it!!! : )

cold cocoa said...

Looks great! Very classy.

aubrie said...

I love the new layout. It's simple and fun.

Cara said...

Looks great! Are you healed??

Michelle C said...

The new layout looks good!!!

arielle said...

I love the new design! Its really awesome!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Your blog looks amazing! I really like it! :)What neat baseball action shots!Looks like fun. :)

Lisa Garner said...

Thanks so much! I'm so excited to be the lucky winner of the beautiful necklace! And tell your brother I agree that the Cardinals rock! LOL!

Sara said...

I LOVE the new look!

Leslie M. said...

Your Blog looks GREAT!!!!
I am trying to CREATE my Blog and it is just a baby!!!
Congrats to The winner!

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I just started following you blog, but it probably doesn't mean that much because after all I am you 209 follower. =) Well, after reading it for quite a while, I decided that I loved it enough to follow. I already said this, but I LOVE the template.

Rachelle S said...

Looks great, I was going to say it's similar to Jenny's! Welcome to Twitter too!

I'm always changing my blog, I wish I could find a template I like and leave it alone, lol. *sigh

J.L. Danger said...

Your blog looks fantastic!

Katrina said...

Love the new look. I SO need to update my blog--or better yet, have someone else do it! ;) Looks great!

Tori said...

Oh, I love the new layout! Very nice! =)

Thank you for letting me add you to my blogroll!