Monday, March 9, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza Topped With Toffee.

Monday. I am glad to say school is done and so is work. Mondays are such busy days, and they also happen to be my dinner night. Tonight, I felt like making something quick and easy so I cooked up some French Toast and eggs. I will be sharing our recipe for French Toast soon here, it is out-of-this-world good. I love having breakfast for dinner. Yum.

I am a big pizza lover. I love big slices of cheesy goodness. I also love dessert pizza. The apple pizza at Pizza Hut is one of my favorites. I haven't made homemade dessert pizza much, so I made some. I like the chocolate chip cookie dough crust and the chocolate pudding mixture on top the best. The chocolate pudding mixture is lip-smaking good.


Chocolate Chip And Toffee Cookie Pizza
Ingredients:
1 tube (18 ounces) chocolate chip cookie dough
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups cold half-and-half cream
1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup toffee bits
DIRECTIONS:
Press cookie dough onto an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 13-16 minutes or until center is set and cookie is lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes; gently run a flexible metal spatula under crust to loosen. Cool completely. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until blended. Spread over crust. In a large bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spread over cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with toffee. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 14-16 slices.



---------------------
Seeing funny animal pictures is something I love doing. They make me laugh hard. Couldn't not share these with you guys.


Have yourself a good week and I'll see you with a tasty way to make French Toast soon!

33 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm...

Anonymous said...

I like have to make those somtime!!! they look soooo good!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

YUMMY! What a creatively DELISH idea! Love that you commented on my page - and that I found your tasty blog! SoCal misses you! I can't wait to read more of your recipes...!

Unknown said...

What cute pictures! The pizza looks absolutely deliciously scrumptious!

Maddy said...

o. m. g. that looks SO good!

teresa said...

Oh my gosh, how YUMMY! I have got to try this!

Leslie M. said...

Dessert at Priscilla's house!!! Yeah! This is MY kinda Pizza! Well, any Pizza is my kinda Pizza, really...
YUMMY!!!! Drool!
I told you I LOOOOOVE chocolate!!!

Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Sara said...

Now THAT'S a good looking pizza! I wish I had the ingredients to make it right now.

Barbara Bakes said...

Such a fun dessert! I'm a big fan of dessert pizza too!

Anonymous said...

that looks the best...

Meg said...

Delicious! Love the animal pics!

Rebekah said...

this looks so delicious! Have you ever had the dessert pizza at pizza ranch? I ate there when I was in Iowa (Dordt College) about 7 years ago

Pam said...

You've done it again Priscilla - this looks fantastic.

Jodi said...

This looks great, Priscilla! I agree, Pizza Hut's dessert pizza is yummy! I also like breakfast for dinner. Just yesterday I made pancakes, eggs and hashbrowns for supper.

Cara said...

thanks! I am really excited!
I had a piece of dessert pizza for the first time in a loooonng time last night and it was so good--I need to try your recipe now!

Neesie said...

I can't wait for that French Toast recipe!

Anonymous said...

I love the combination of toffee and chocolate on a cookie! Yum!

sarah said...

that looks delicious!!

Allie said...

Dessert pizza's are the best!!

MRMD_GRL said...

YUMMY!!!

anna said...

That looks HEAVENLY!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness those look REALLY GOOOOOOOOOD

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

You never cease to amaze me! Remember me when you are a world famous bakery chef. My oldest daughter, would heart this very much. I may surprise her with this for her birthday.

Colleen said...

This looks delicious! I love toffee and don't use it enough!

Olivia said...

Oh...my...gosh I've never seen a chocolate chip pizza look so good in my life.

Cristine said...

Can you send me a slice, please??? :)

Spryte said...

What a tasty fun dessert!!

The Duo Dishes said...

Gives a new meaning to pizza party!

Jessica said...

This would be so much fun to make with my students! And of course, me too!

CookingCourtney said...

my mum makes something like this, except its got a walnut crust and whipped cream on top of the pudding.
that looks so good!

Maria said...

That has to be the best dessert ever!

Jenna said...

I Am definately saving this recipe! It looks awesome!!!

Dazy said...

I like pizza with chilled beer. This recipe would keep me busy in the kitchen again. Planning to have this in the weekend.